.

Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Personal Narrative - The Day My Mother Went to the Hospital :: Personal Narrative essay about myself

The Day My Mother Went to the Hospital           During second period math class, the PA comes on. I hear David Higgins to the office for an early dismissal, Please. Being as I was only in the second grade, I rushed to the office, only to see my divinity Mother waiting for me. She tells me that we have to go pick up my other two brothers at pre-school. I asked her why, but, she only responded with Ill explain later. So I followed her to the car and hopped in. We rushed to Mitzpah, where the pre-school my brothers were in was. We picked up my two younger brothers and rushed to my God Mothers home in Millville.           My God Mother then explained that my father would not be home for a while, being as he was rushing to Cooper Hospital to see my mother. At this point in time, being of such a young age, I started to block out a lot of what she was telling us all. I only remember a little art object of that p eriod of time because of my memory block.           When my father had come home from the infirmary, he told us all that our mother had been envlolved in a serious car accident, and that she wouldnt be home for a few weeks. I dont remember very much after that, except for the fact that the period of time my mother was in the hospital fell on her birthday. So, all of the family, except me, sat down next to the stereo. My father plugged in a microphone, popped in a blank cassestte and name record. Each one of the children started to sing Happy Birthday, then ended with a personal message. My father then recorded his message. I was in so much shock and horror that I didnt want to record anything. I was under the belief that my mother wasnt coming home at all.           My family kept move to get me to record something, but, I refused. After about a week or two of my mother being in the hospital, the whole fami ly got in the car, and went to take to task her. Being as it was a very large hospital,

No comments:

Post a Comment